SPORT PARTICIPATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. Must devote several hours to sport training and competitions throughout the week with the aim of improving performance and results, with time devoted to sport(s) exceeding time spent pursuing other extracurricular activities (assessed via intake questionnaire).
2. Must actively and regularly participate in regulated sport competitions at the provincial, national, international, or professional level (can vary by sport and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis).
- If injured but have intention to return to play/coaching and meet all other criteria, can receive CCMHS services
- If have exited sport involuntarily (e.g., due to a career-ending injury) up to 12 months before referral and meet all other criteria, can receive CCMHS services
3. Must be formally registered in a local/regional, provincial, national, or professional sport club or organization regulating the sport (verified through proof of payment or proof of registration with club or organization).